Sunday 29 April 2012






I was watching TV when i first heard about ESP..What's that huh?
Actually i'm a person that really care about my health. For example, i need to clean up my face by Coway Water Purifier (special thanx to Woongjin Coway Malaysia) when i first wake up in the morning. That's because of my skin is too sensitive.
I wasn't really looking for a protein powder when I discovered Energizing Soy Protein. But the most important thing is every month i will make sure that i have one protein product for my bones. 
I eventually discovered that the very best protein powder are made by the marketing company called Shaklee. I was so exited with them, that I tried ESP for just about 2 weeks. Later I signed up to be an independent distributor myself through Kak Bee. 
I soon discovered that the company had another product line - nutrition supplements, personal care, home care and air treatment and that they were as highly regarded as one of the best nutrition product company in the world!. Not only do they spend millions of dollars on their own R&D, but everything is clinically tested and often results are published in scientific journals. That's why they had survive more than 50 years to provide quality and improve the lives of everyone consuming their products.
Later I decided to try another products (Lecithin and Meal Shakes), and was amazed how fast I felt a difference in my energy level and health in general. Maybe I've been using them just for about 2 months now. I'm really amazed that ESP a bit much to improve the cells of my skin. I'm sure that i will consume ESP for the rest of my life. The more I learn about them, the more sure I am that I wouldn't want to switch to anything else.
ESP can replace some food sources of protein that are high in saturated fats and cholesterol to help people follow an overall heart-healthy diet. ESP may reduce the risk of heart disease.  As part of a diet low in fat and cholesterol, 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease.  3 t/s of ESP contains 14 grams of non-GMO soy protein.  For those consuming insufficient dietary protein such as the elderly, ill or vegans, ESP can help achieve adequate intakes of protein as well as calcium.*
I just love ESP...."It wouldn't be chosen by so many Olympic and professional athletes if it weren't proven again and again to be the best." 


FYRA


*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.



No comments:

Post a Comment